Just beginning week 3 of my time making music / noise at Hope Street It’s been a varied few weeks to say the least involving:
– a melodica / folk inspired play based on Star Wars
– a failed attempt to play Star Wars on the piano
– a groovy skiffle band
– tea and cakes
– research into a show that combines Jane Austen with climate change
– two broken guitar strings
– a rare outing for my ukelele
– more tea and cakes
I don’t think I’ve ever been in a room with SO MANY talented people. It’s wonderful to turn up to work every day only to be constantly amazed and inspired. It’s going to be a fun few months!
Check out this year’s blog to follow the team’s progress on each show.